Описание: Пожелания для улучшения форума

Jane Warren
Автор темы
Jane Warren
Автор темы
С нами: 29 дней
Телефон

Сообщение #1 Jane Warren » 06.11.2020, 10:18

installment to LeBron s signature line nike sb womens and have seen some amazing color schemes created with NIKEiD that are frankly, much better than the colorways that have been released thus far. Here are some colorways you can create now on NikeiD using the  Akronite Graphic option.Now I m a sucker for any Nike LeBron model with burgundy and gold incorporated into the color scheme, the combination always reminds me of the  Christ The King LeBron 4s (one of my all time favorites). So my personal favorite out of the bunch above is the colorway with the black posites.

Thanks to Michael Jordan s popularity, Nike sportswear has released multiple  Bred" sneakers over the years so you shouldn t have a problem buying a nike tenis bred sneaker if you need to but if you re looking for something a little bit more modern, you can always try Nike ID which has all of the black and red and white options available for practically every sneaker in their nike skate shoes janoski catalog at the moment. So in this edition of Fun With NIKEiD , here are your Air Jordan 1 Bred alternatives at the moment.

With 2016 being a relative light year so far on retros that have been breakout hits, the Dunk From Above 4 has a chance to be a big release for the brand. If that s the case, you might be looking at another Sadderday. But fear not because while the retros might be a tough cop  you just nike tn shoes never know what will hit these days  if you re a fan of the colorway this edition of Fun With NIKEiD is just for you. We ve taken the basic look of the Dunk From Above 4 and applied to some popular kicks on NIKEiD.

I had to show some love to the Philippines as well, especially since Nike added them to their Unlimited Pride program that allows you to choose from a sizable number of flags and add on your kicks. So for this edition of Fun With NIKEiD, we created some Philippines-based colorways that any Filipino would wear with uh, pride.Of course, the big difference between a Team USA colorway and a #SoPinoy one is the gold/yellow sun that represents the different regions of the country. We couldn t use yellow or gold on every pair because they weren t always available as options.

sneaker tenis nike cortez culture in the Philippines that compares favorably to the rest of the world. Why else would Kobe Bryant swear by the motherland and Nike Basketball would released exclusives there first ? So in honor of UAAP Season 79 and because I needed something for Fun With NIKEiD today, here are team-specific colorways of their current signature shoes the Nike KD 9, Nike Kyrie 2, Nike Kobe 11 Elite and Nike LeBron Soldier 10 (we didn t use the LeBron 13 because honestly no one cares and the Zoom Soldier 10 Изображение has overshadowed it in every way) for all eight teams.

КАПИТОЛИНА
Аватара
КАПИТОЛИНА
С нами: 10 месяцев
Настоящее имя: Капитолина
Телефон

Сообщение #2 КАПИТОЛИНА » 06.11.2020, 19:38

...и не сдохли же вы маленькими :help: , прости Господи ...
без перевода и комментариев ... :help:

Volga F
Аватара
Volga F
С нами: 4 года 3 месяца
Настоящее имя: Довжик Ольга Адамовна
Телефон

Сообщение #3 Volga » 07.11.2020, 10:29

Временно не удаляю, что бы Лена могла внести слова из этого сообщения в стоп-лист.
Председатель Правления Боок Довжик Ольга Адамовна
+375296030440 +375297587231

Машенька Николаевн F
Машенька Николаевн F
С нами: 1 год 7 месяцев
Настоящее имя: Савельева Мария Николаевна
Телефон ВКонтакте

Сообщение #4 Машенька Николаевн » 15.11.2020, 23:45

Леонид Иванович жжёт. Красава :lol:
Пиши жизнь на чистовик.......
Переписывать не когда.,.....

Вернуться в «Работа форума»